By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony E3 won. Hands down.

Captain_Yuri said:
No indie! Thank god Sony! Finally a e3 without spending 30+ minutes on boring Indie games (imo). Yea I think it was better than the MS one

I didn't think of this, but this is so true.

I don't mind the high profile amazing indies, but I'm glad they didn't waste time with those this year. Conference was amazing as it is, but the lack of filler like that made it even better.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Gotta go with Microsoft as the winner so far.

In terms of overall presentation, Sony won handily.

In terms of appealing games, I think Microsoft had the majority.

The only game in the MS press conference that made me say "oh, I want to play that" was FH3. FH3 looks really cool. Where as about 1/2 of the games in Sony press conference made me say that.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

A good ammount of new IPs, a bunch of gameplay trailers, back to back games with no filler and absolutely NO CRINGE moments.

Fei-Hung said:
God of War... omg I can't even think straight anymore....

Just like everthing else he does, Kratos' parenting skills are off the charts epic. 

tokilamockingbrd said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Gotta go with Microsoft as the winner so far.

In terms of overall presentation, Sony won handily.

In terms of appealing games, I think Microsoft had the majority.

The only game in the MS press conference that made me say "oh, I want to play that" was FH3. FH3 looks really cool. Where as about 1/2 of the games in Sony press conference made me say that.

Glad you liked it!

Around the Network
IDOLxISxDEAD said:

It was probably the least interesting E3 conference I've seen from anyone in recent history. Bethesda's, Ubisoft's and even EAs were masterpieces compared to this one, and they were lame. Not one single game I want to play after seeing it. Almost nothing new announced, just mostly updates on stuff we already knew. I'm honestly baffled at how people are just jumping and cheering for it. It honestly is hard to believe that opinions on something can be so polar opposite. I've been waiting years for them to give me a reason to get a PS4 since it launched, but it just hasn't happened yet. Maybe next year, possibly.

Almost nothing new announced? Haha, sure mate.

Slade6alpha said:
Hynad said:

In a thread about the hype created during Sony's conference. Indeed. Surprising.

Oh so Xbox fans can't have a second opinion; or wait... a different one???

Didn't know this was SonyChartz. -____-

Nah, you can. Of course. But it's not like your stance surprises anyone. You're not coming from a position of impartiality, that's for sure.

Yes, really the best conference this year hands down. Games, games, games, no talks, with just a bit of VR (with interesting announcements), new IPs, new AAA games, gameplay, fan service with Crash Bandicoot, nice return of Kojima (with Norman Reedus)... It just felt too short at the end!

And they still have more for the next conferences...

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot this awesome start with the orchestra!

bevochan said:
TheTruthHurts! said:
Great conference 7/10 for me.

Some great games, but a lot of cgi teasers with no official release dates (this always bothers me). Sony VR will likely be the weakest of the 3 (Oculus, Vive, Sony VR), so I will be waiting to see who MS supports.

Waiting on more NX, NEO, and Scorpio info/price/specs before I make a final decision on my upcoming purchase.

IMO MS had a better conference. Looking forward to what Nintendo brings. Sony owners/supporters should be pleased.

Also, Sony VR is cheaper compared to Vive and Oculus

Agreed.  

My decision will take this into account when reviews and comparisons are appropriately compared.  Your point is valid.  

I will obviously do cost analysis at the time.  VR is not currently on my radar.  A system that couples my new 4k TV and my large back catalog of Xbox 360/Xbox One games swing my bias.  VR support is icing on the cake for both MS and Sony currently.

Pricing/Specs/Games/Reviews ultimately will determine my investment. 

bevochan said:

It was straight to the point with no fillers.  Much much better than last year.  All AAA games.   PS VR.  Lots of PS exclusives.  Boom.

I'm sure this thread is gonna get a lot of heats and we all will have a long frustrated debates.

But I DON'T CARE! SONY WON IMHO! HAND DOWN! 

#GodofWar4HYPE

#DaysGoneHYPE

#HorizonZeroDawnHYPE

#TheLastGuardianHYPE

#CRASHRemasteredHYPE