By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Here's a unique look at my experience with Nintendo at E3 from 2000 through 2015.

https://youtu.be/_D8g0Z24cIc

This year will be my 17th time attending E3, so I thought it would be fun to take a look back at the last 16 years (2000-2015) of involvement at the show with just one company for the purposes of this video: Nintendo.

I have certainly befriended many people in the industry, from all companies… But none more so than Big N.  They really are great about connecting with their fans. I hope you enjoy this little throwback of mine.  :)

If you want to see the poster that I will be presenting them, here's the link: http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/#category/165/article/7071

Around the Network

Closed eyes everywhere xD

Very impressive, I have to say.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
Closed eyes everywhere xD 

Very impressive, I have to say. 

Yeah… I didn't quite master the art of keeping my eyes open during flash photography for a while, LOL.  :/

Thanks too!  :)

Those Iwata pictures.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Esiar said:
Those Iwata pictures.

He really was a nice man.  2005 was the last year we took a picture together, but we spoke at E3 since then and I'll definitely always appreciate his time.  Here was company president of Nintendo and he still took time out of his busy days, to chat with me and whatnot.  Man...that was a tough loss.

Around the Network

Nice man! But how do I get into E3? :/

Turkish said:

Thank you.  Work for the video game industry in some capacity.  That could even mean working for GameStop and getting a pass like that!

Turkish said:

Or there is another way and that's buying a pass, but that costs about $750 (if you buy it early).

After this year, I gotta start thinking of the future. Many more new pics!