By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: Crash coming back...as Playstation Exclusive Skylanders

What if its PS4 exclusive because sony has bought back the rights and 'lends it to activision'?

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

LMAO! Here comes "Young Crash".

Tmfwang said:
What if its PS4 exclusive because sony has bought back the rights and 'lends it to activision'?

Then it would still be stupid because it would only serve to cause backlash amongst Playstation fans, unless they immediately after announce an actual Crash game.

Sucks to say but I would buy the figure. #partoftheproblem

celador said:
Chevinator123 said:

I thought they canceled skylanders??

Disney Infinity is the one that got cancelled

Do you by any chance know what that means? Can someone still buy the game(s) and play it/them or are the servers already down and the game simply won't work any more?

OT: I'm pretty sure Crash weill be a ps Skylanders exclusive and will also have his own game.

Around the Network

Maybe there is more to come...

Look like one of the Crash thing got leaked already :/. Two to go. #E32016 #CRASH #battleroyale

Do people even really want a new Crash game? Or do they just like asking for it?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

aLkaLiNE said:
I don't think this really makes sense. Certainly it's possible. But the people that remember and want crash are too old a demographic to go out and buy skylanders for him. Hoping this is just a rumor otherwise our shot at getting something decent pretty much just died.

Agreed. Kids playing skylanders won't have the nostalgia, and it's unlikely to sway too many adults. I could see crash being in the game, but exclusive to ps4 seems pointless. I'm not buying a PS4 and skylanders just for a crash bandicoot cameo 

ZODIARKrebirth said:

Look like one of the Crash thing got leaked already :/. Two to go. #E32016 #CRASH #battleroyale

Ooo. What if it's:

1) Crash in Skylanders
2) Crash in PlayStation All-Stars 2
3) Crash starring in a brand new platforming game

That would be one hell of a celebration XD

Veknoid_Outcast said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Ooo. What if it's:

1) Crash in Skylanders
2) Crash in PlayStation All-Stars 2
3) Crash starring in a brand new platforming game

That would be one hell of a celebration XD

I think it's just the first 2.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.