By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twilight princess: out of stock?

Been to both Satrurn and Mediamarkt today. Massive wii software waiting for customers. But, one title missing in both: Zelda: TP. Anxyone knows whats up with that? Similar experiences?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I was in a MediaMarkt today as well and happened to see it. Though it still seems to be selling rather well.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

old game = low stock
old bad game = not available

I have not heard of stock problems, must just be your area

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

great game shocked its still selling well after a year

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I have the GC version. Love it, I am not shocked it still sells so well after what 65 weeks?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Game still charting with 30-40k a week WW means there isn't THAT much stock because they've already sold around 5 million (around 6.5 with GC version) and Zelda games don't go much higher than that these days... So that's why they aren't producing them by the millions...

THE NETHERLANDS

same here saturn said: discontinued!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Yes. Many Saturn & Media Markt shops in Germany (both companies belong to the Metro group) never have Zelda:TP in stock. I noticed this first when I bought my Wii some months ago and it did not change until today. Although I told the guys at my local Saturn, that this is one of the best and best-selling Wii games, they never seemed to order a single copy. As if the game did not exist.

I think they are just lazy (the Metro group is the dominating market leader) and think this ”old” game does not sell anymore. Obviously no VG Chartz members or visitors of this site...

okr said:
Yes. Many Saturn & Media Markt shops in Germany (both companies belong to the Metro group) never have Zelda:TP in stock. I noticed this first when I bought my Wii some months ago and it did not change until today. Although I told the guys at my local Saturn, that this is one of the best and best-selling Wii games, they never seemed to order a single copy. As if the game did not exist.

I think they are just lazy (the Metro group is the dominating market leader) and think this ”old” game does not sell anymore. Obviously no VG Chartz members or visitors of this site...

Jumping on the conclusion that Zelda TP isn't selling (decent numbers) any longer because people on this site aren't buying it right now is not valid in my opinion. People who look at this site are really into gaming. And therefore have already bought the (great) games that they wish to play as soon as they come out. Everyone who wants Zelda on this site already has it! Casual players who've just bought a Wii and are still looking for good games maybe haven't... Ohyeah, check WW weekly sales, TP is still tracking in the top 50's after 65~weeks...

THE NETHERLANDS