By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Remedy Now Two Teams. Two Games In Development

I'm surprised they can pull it off after Quantum Break didn't become, and I quote, "a mega hit."

Still, if one of those games comes to the PS4, i'd give it a shot. I've always wanted to play Alan Wake.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Alan Wake 2 and partnering with Rockstar to make Max Payne 4, please.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Alan Wake 2 and partnering with Rockstar to make Max Payne 4, please.

This would be awesome :D

Never mind, just read Alan Wake is not one of the two games. Maybe they're one of the new GameStop partners or something and these are smaller titles.

pbroy said:
Maybe working with Gamestop.

You get the feeling that one day we are gonna wake up and GameStop will be announcing its own console and exclusive line up.

Do you think folks would go for that?

Around the Network

I put my money on EA being the new partner. I really don't see them going PS4 exclusive, and few publishers fund external projects these days. The type of game they could make can diversify their lineup. We probably won't find out for a while though.

i'm projecting here but it feels like the team broke in half moreso than expanding and they are making two AA games instead of one AAA game.

Porcupine_I said:
I like the words "new partner"

Nice, now Remedy can get some decent sales by going multiplatform.

I am pretty sad that no Alan Wake 2 is being made atm. With all the easter eggs in Quantum Break, I thought they were working on it. They seemed so sure about it too a few months ago. At this rate, it'll probably be another 6 years...