By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 won't be hitting NA until Feb 2017

The same month as horizon? Tough choice.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
outlawauron said:

It's alright. They're still giving you the finger with no special edition on PS3.

Lol @ special editions meaning anything.

They mean a hell of a lot to me. I'm a large fan of the series, so getting the best version of the game is very important to me. I've purchased every single game in the series and several art books, posters, etc, so I'm quite pleased to have the option. Hardcover art book is instant buy. Morgana plush is lagniappe.

Cloudman said:
outlawauron said:

It's alright. They're still giving you the finger with no special edition on PS3.

Well, the PS3 version is releasing, so...

Indeed. I do enjoy giving you a hard time about all of this though. I thought they'd at least do the steelbook thing though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Persona and X-Mas go hand by hand.

Now I will have to spend time with my family. fml

I'm cool with that date, I'll be busy with FFXV and The World of FF in the meantime.

WoodenPints said:

So I guess Spring/Summer 2017 for Europe...

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Shameful how much they lied about this. First 2015, then confirmed simultaneous release, then 2016 and now 2017 with no simultaneous release.

The Zelda feel...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

How long did the Wii U FEx localization take?

outlawauron said:

They mean a hell of a lot to me. I'm a large fan of the series, so getting the best version of the game is very important to me. I've purchased every single game in the series and several art books, posters, etc, so I'm quite pleased to have the option. Hardcover art book is instant buy. Morgana plush is lagniappe.

Lol @ special editions being the "best version" of any game. It's the same game with a goodie bag. Except not, because goodie bags are free.

Not too far from 2016 so that's good

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

spemanig said:
outlawauron said:

Lol @ special editions being the "best version" of any game. It's the same game with a goodie bag. Except not, because goodie bags are free.

I was referring to the PS4 > PS3 decision. And if you think the things in the collector's edition amount to a goodie bag, you need to look into other mediums, because it's worth far more than $30.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.