By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sunset Overdrive Coming To PC (Rumour)

chances of people buying an xbox one over a gaming PC must be declining by every announcement they do

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Good. I hope all Xbox exclusives come to PC (or W10, I don't care). I'll bladly play them Can't wait for all Halo and GeoW games!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

hershel_layton said:
All these leaks and there's still nothing for Half-Life 3...

(plays sad music)

These Half Life 3 comments gets annoying!

Please be true!

Stupid move. This should STAY as an Xbox exclusive. They might as well release Uncharted, Yakuza Collection and Rachet on Xbox One so I don't need to buy a PS4.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Rustynail said:
Stupid move. This should STAY as an Xbox exclusive. They might as well release Uncharted, Yakuza and Rachet on Xbox One so I don't have to buy a PS4.

Uncharted - Owned by Sony.

Ratchet - Owned by Sony.

Yakuza - Owned by SEGA.

Sunset - Owned by Insomniac.

Two of those you'll always have to buy a PlayStation for.

If sony was smart they would release their games on PC. Maximize their profits. Sony and Microsoft knows PC isn't their competition.

CGI-Quality said:
Snoopy said:

If sony was smart they would release their games on PC. Maximize their profits. Sony and Microsoft knows PC isn't their competition.

Maximizing profits is nice and all, but so is keeping a strong brand. Seems to me that Nintendo and Sony, both, have done fine keeping their IPs exclusive.

Nintendo.... not so much anymore regarding consoles. Microsoft's Halo, Gears and Minecraft all benefited greatly by starting it off of PC. More exposure =  more money.

If this is true, the only exclusive left for me to buy an Xbox for is Scalebound.

Unless Sunset Overdrive and Scalebound were getting a Scorpio patch to make them 1440p60.

Turkish said:

If this is true, the only exclusive left for me to buy an Xbox for is Scalebound.

Unless Sunset Overdrive and Scalebound were getting a Scorpio patch to make them 1440p60.

Yeah, about that.

PC version of Scalebound is not confirmed yet but I think every Xbox One "exclusive" will release simultanously on PC from here on out.

Snoopy said:
CGI-Quality said:

Maximizing profits is nice and all, but so is keeping a strong brand. Seems to me that Nintendo and Sony, both, have done fine keeping their IPs exclusive.

Nintendo.... not so much anymore regarding consoles. Microsoft's Halo, Gears and Minecraft all benefited greatly by starting it off of PC. More exposure =  more money.

Sony will get all the exposure when they bring PS Now to mobiles and PC.

Mike_L said:
Turkish said:

Yeah, about that.

PC version of Scalebound is not confirmed yet but I think every Xbox One "exclusive" will release simultanously on PC from here on out.

Hope it's true lol. But then again if the Xbone is basically becoming a cheap PC, and if MS is making an affordable, console sized PC aka Xbox Scorpio with 6TFlopz, then that compels me to get one.