By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is the new Nintendo E3 2016 schedule encouraging?

Do you like the new schedule?

Yes, I'm interested in... 38 53.52%

No, I prefer only a Zelda demo 5 7.04%

Still not interested 28 39.44%

Total:71

Whether it was common sense or a change in the last minute (as this doesn't matter for the topic), what effect does it have to you the recent news about the new schedule for Nintendo this E3 2016 coming in two weeks?

If you don't know about it, Nintendo has announced yesterday more games to be streamed during June 14th and 15th. As you can see in the official page, this is the schedule:

Nintendo @ E3 starts at 9 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 14.

Tune in starting at 9 a.m. PT to see the Pokémon™ Sun and Pokémon Moon games in action, followed by the world’s first in-depth look at the new Legend of Zelda™ game. The day will continue with livestreamed gameplay and behind-the-scenes info from the game experts of Nintendo Treehouse—live and unscripted from the show floor.

Then be sure to come back for a second day of livestreaming, starting at 10 a.m. PT on June 15. The day will start with a special Pokémon GO developer Q&A session. Then Nintendo Treehouse: Live will showcase upcoming games such as Monster Hunter Generations, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

http://e3.nintendo.com/#section-treehouse

For more details you can go to this thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=217120&page=1

============

Imo, this is encouraging, I want to believe that they changed in the last minute and they are listening to their fans.

I'm interested to see the next games:

Zelda

Pokemon

Monster Hunter Generations

Dragon Quest VII

Even when I know my heart will be broken, I wanna see Color Splash :X

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Well, it's way better than just Zelda, but it really isn't something out of this world. It definitively isn't E3 2014. Hoping for some unnanounced 3DS games, though.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

It makes alot more sense, and honestly its a good change.
If you have games market them when you can at E3 (1st,2nd,3rd party).

Dont have much to show? show everything. Its better than just showing 1 thing.

Sony E3 2015 was probably the strongest showing for E3 ever.... Nintendo wont be able to that this year, that much is clear.

However it doesnt have to be as bad as many think it will be.

Darwinianevolution said:
Well, it's way better than just Zelda, but it really isn't something out of this world. It definitively isn't E3 2014. Hoping for some unnanounced 3DS games, though.

I think they are going to announce maybe small projects like Mario Party 11. But nothing big.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Everything involving Dragon Quest is encouraging.

Around the Network

More stuff to show is never a bad thing when you only had one thing. I can't wait to see more of Dragon Quest VII and Pokemon. Still holding out hope that Dragon Quest VIII is coming out this year too, and that maybe they'll show some of that. There could be some other stuff they plan on showing that they didn't announce, including an actual holiday title for Wii U.

I'd rather be playing Metroid Prime

It's good that they are showcasing other games at Treehouse (I watched quite a few of those videos for E3 2014) but it's weird that they don't have a conference nor a digital event at all :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

It's meh.

I think it was always just a miscommunication anyway, Zelda is the only playable game, but there was never any reason not show 3DS software.

HOWEVER, for the one sad person who's holding out hope against hope that this means some Wii U resurgance or something I'd say "Not disso shit again".

Personally the only game I'm interested in is Zelda, so it really makes little difference to me. But I understand the importance of those other franchises, it's still not great, but right now it's about making the best of a difficult situation and tiding things over until they can unveil NX.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube