By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Sun and Moon Info!

Daaaang, I wanna do some more fanarts now... But that big knot on the girl's shirt is still stupid.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Wait... Solgaleo isn't a fire type? Wut?

Oh and the hat the girl is wearing... so fucking ugly! They also screwed up the girl character in HGSS with an ugly hat. The boy character has an ugly shirt, but it's still way better than that hat.
Really hoping they let you change clothes again in this one. Although then I'd still have to put up with that ugly sight until the first clothes shop. Guess I'm gonna have to play as the guy

Oh and Alola = multiple islands confirmed! Yay!

What? Dawg, that hat's the best part of her design. She be living the THUG LIFE yo.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Just seen the news, also apparently Zelda U won't be the only game played at Nintendo threehouse on the 14th, Pokémon Sun/Moon will be played aswell !!

You don't even know how angry I am that Solgaleo is not a Fire type but at least I predicted correctly that Lunala was a Ghost type...

I'll soon open a thread for analizing the Alola region, I've seen some quite interesting structures.

This could be my first Pokemon purchase since Pokemon red o.O

Psychic-Steel? Psychic-Ghost? Can't say I expected those types...

Around the Network

I'm genuinely irritated by the typing of the new legendaries for so many reasons.

First of all, we've had psychic/steel and psychic/ghost legendaries before.
Second, we already have too many psychic legendaries.
Third, we still don't have a poison-type legendary.
Fourth, why isn't a sun lion a fire-type?

The characters look terrible, looks like a mix between Jersey Shore and Pokemon.
And the region looks terrible, so much water, looks like a mix between Jersey Shore and Pokemon.

Ka-pi96 said:
Cloudman said:

What? Dawg, that hat's the best part of her design. She be living the THUG LIFE yo.

wut? It looks like something a chicken would wear. She's supposed to be a human not a chicken...

Mostly cuz it's pink, right? If it was another color, mostly black, it would be fine.

Dance my pretties!

I want to sell my 3DS next month, but we're finally getting a Pokémon game that looks interesting and doesn't have chibi characters and grid-based movement.

Decisions, decisions...

I love the psychic/ghost typing of Lunala.