By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

Sony has the Watch Dogs 2 marketing deal. All Watch Dogs 2 DLC will be exclusive to PS4 for 30 days.

Shadow8 said:
poklane said:

It looks absolutely insane. Hopefully PSN pre-orders will be up by tomorrow morning so I can play The Stick of Truth then.

Nice! Never played Stick of Truth? They did a really good job with it, felt like playing an entire season of the show.

Yeah, never bought it because it was only on last-gen and simply didn't feel like switching between PS3 and PS4 all the time. Been waiting for a PS4 version for literally years now.

Around the Network
poklane said:

Sony has the Watch Dogs 2 marketing deal. All Watch Dogs 2 DLC will be exclusive to PS4 for 30 days.

Shadow8 said:

Nice! Never played Stick of Truth? They did a really good job with it, felt like playing an entire season of the show.

Yeah, never bought it because it was only on last-gen and simply didn't feel like switching between PS3 and PS4 all the time. Been waiting for a PS4 version for literally years now.

Ah I see, hope you enjoy it then! You definetly will, especially if you're a fan of the series.

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Ah I see, hope you enjoy it then! You definetly will, especially if you're a fan of the series.

And now it's my turn to miss it XP

D:

Should get a ps4...someday xD

Interesting, Ubisoft apparently pulled a brand new game from their conference at the last minute. Maybe we'll be seeing it at Sony?

How long are we expecting it to be? as I really don't know if I can be arsed going to sleep and waking up in a few hours or staying up to watch it this year.

Around the Network

Sony just trademarked the following 3 games:

• Days Gone
  • Farpoint
  • Death Stranding
Groundking said:
How long are we expecting it to be? as I really don't know if I can be arsed going to sleep and waking up in a few hours or staying up to watch it this year.

Between 90 minutes and 2 hours

Normally i stay up late to see their show but i am having a job interview in the morning and one in the afternoon....

Staying away from any spoilers untill i get the time to watch it.

Damn, been watching this for so many years, kind of regret having that interview.

Have fun all!!!

BraLoD said:
poklane said:

Sony just trademarked the following 3 games:

• Days Gone
  • Farpoint
  • Death Stranding

Between 90 minutes and 2 hours

Days Gone could be related to TLOU...

Spoilet tags bro :p

The interesting thing about the one you mentioned is that it was already trademarked in the US back in January. It got trademarked just today in the EU.

I wonder how late they're going to start this year?

Ok, now we all know Xbox is buried ( farewell, it was a pleasure ! ), it is THE time for Sony to coup da grace.