By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

binary solo said:
BraLoD said:

Well, Capcom is really in love with Sony if RE is being exclusive after SF xP

I think it's the other way around. Sony must be in love with Capcom if they are willing to give Capcom more money after Capcom screwed up royally with SFV.

Well, lets see how RE7 looks first..... should be exciting tomorrow. Binary do you know about 3d printing?

Around the Network

Oh guys, also Forza has a game coming out like MotorStorm.

Bryank75 said:
binary solo said:

I think it's the other way around. Sony must be in love with Capcom if they are willing to give Capcom more money after Capcom screwed up royally with SFV.

Well, lets see how RE7 looks first..... should be exciting tomorrow. Binary do you know about 3d printing?

That's an odd question. I know it's a thing, but I don't know much about it, other than it's possible to make a gun with no metal parts, which means you can walk onto a plane with a gun in your pocket.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Still waiting for that announcement :'(

I know how that feels, I really, really do... lol.

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

They are probably fighting 'till the death, tho, lol.

Damn son, you gotta ruin the moment :P

Around the Network

when is the conference starting?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
when is the conference starting?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=206704495&postcount=10342

Thank god, better Sony put money into something good rather than Crash

celador said:
TH-Work said:
Does any game released this year which they announced at E3 2015?

Gran Turismo Sport

Gran Tourismo sport is out now???