By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

It's not a particularly clear picture but there's a placeholder for an unannounced game on R* website:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

99% fake. Nobody but the original poster saw it. Also the amount of search results on the left is outdated, so it was probably made months ago.

GribbleGrunger said:

Update: Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble, but this might not actually be anything. According to some super sleuthing on NeoGAF, it looks like the actor put that in his resume all the way back between 2010-2013, and that the actor has clarified that due to scheduling conflicts, the job never actually materialized. Considering the timeline, this probably means that he was an early choice for 2013’s DmC: Devil May Cry. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but in all likelihood, we probably will not be seeing DMC5, or Devil May anything at this year’s E3. Maybe next year. We’ll keep it on our rumors list for the time being, just in case, but I think we can count Dante out this year.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Anybody else hoping for some Resident Evil 2 remake news at E3? I'm pretty sure they'll announce RE7 there, maybe they'll give us some info on RE2R as well.

Im hoping Sony announces God of War 4. I love that God of War series.

Around the Network

I'm hoping for:

Onimusha
Power Stone
Bloodborne 2
Savage Starlight (I think TLOU should be left alone)

Fei-Hung said:
I'm hoping for:

Onimusha
Power Stone
Bloodborne 2

I think its to early for bloodborne since it launched last year and we got Dark Souls 3 this year.

Fei-Hung said:
I'm hoping for:

Onimusha
Power Stone
Bloodborne 2

boooooooooo

jason1637 said:
Fei-Hung said:
I'm hoping for:

Onimusha
Power Stone
Bloodborne 2

I think its to early for bloodborne since it launched last year and we got Dark Souls 3 this year.

They could definitely do it, although I also doubt it

• Demon's Souls - February 2009
  • Dark Souls - September 2011 (2 years and 7 months)
  • Dark Souls II - March 2014 (2 years and 6 months)
  • Bloodborne - March 2015 (1 year, announced just 3 months after DS2 at E3 2014)
  • Dark Souls III - March 2016 (1 year)

And Bloodborne 2 also only needs to be developed for 1 (2 if you count Neo) platform which speeds up development.

I predict EA Access for Play Station...

poklane said:
Fei-Hung said:
I'm hoping for:

Onimusha
Power Stone
Bloodborne 2

boooooooooo

jason1637 said:

They could definitely do it, although I also doubt it

• Demon's Souls - February 2009
  • Dark Souls - September 2011 (2 years and 7 months)
  • Dark Souls II - March 2014 (2 years and 6 months)
  • Bloodborne - March 2015 (1 year, announced just 3 months after DS2 at E3 2014)
  • Dark Souls III - March 2016 (1 year)

And Bloodborne 2 also only needs to be developed for 1 (2 if you count Neo) platform which speeds up development.

I know I'll get a lot of boo's for the TLOU statement, but I feel like the story has been told and to make a sequel equal or greater in terms of story will be tough and could ruin it. TLOU to me is like Sleeping Beauty, Matrix, Big Trouble In Little China. It's perfect as it is and doesn't need a sequel. 

As for Bloodborne, they could announce it now, show gameplay at TGS and release it next year. I need myself some more Bloodborne.