By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation E3 2016 Press Conference Thread - It's over!

Tagged games:

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Shadow8 said:

Wooh Yeah! :)

lol

If Killzone 4 exists, I hope Cambridge sticks with medals/contracts and the ability to purchase/upgrade weapons and armor.

And I hope they treat Shadow Fall as a bad dream. The whole Apartheid thing didn't make any sense. Why would the ISA invite into Vekta a group of people bent on its destruction, and then allow them to create a semi-autonomous government and military??

Yeah that would be for the best. From the very beginning it didn't make sense why they would do that. Also, yeah keeping those things is a must for any future entry.

Around the Network

All I want is Borderlands 3 and Bully 2

GIVE TO ME BBY!!!!

(and some sweet new JRPG's, of course)

BraLoD said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Shinobi:

I'm only saying...KH 2.8? World of Final Fantasy? They don't need those onstage. Shit's packed baby.

FF 7 Remake Episode 1 release date (2017) + more gameplay footage
Kingdom Hearts 3 footage
Maybe even some more FF XV footage

About reveals... dunno if SE will reveal anything big this year

Parasite Eve

BraLoD said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Parasite Eve

Aren't we taking out of the conversation irrelevant stuff?

No because you mentioned FF7R

Detroit is confirmed to be at E3

Around the Network

Detroit is gonna be so sweet, always enjoy David Cage's work. I don't think it'll come out this year sadly, but they probably will show off a scene at E3 and maybe a time frame. Kind of don't want to see it, since it's such a story driven game, I want to experience everything blind.

So the guy who says insomiac is making a Spider-Man game was just verifed on Gaf.

It's looking more and more likely that the Spiderman game is being made my Insomniac.

Originally Posted by Kagari

Re: that Insomniac thing... Carry on.

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
GribbleGrunger said:
It's looking more and more likely that the Spiderman game is being made my Insomniac.

Originally Posted by Kagari

Re: that Insomniac thing... Carry on.

Dammit, wanted a Crash from them XP

And I really wanted a Spidey game from Sucker Punch XD

BraLoD said:
Mike_L said:

And I really wanted a Spidey game from Sucker Punch XD

Well, if Sucker Punch is not doing it I hope they move from inFAMOUS as well, time to try something new.

Or maybe Sly 5 or remake of the first Sly for the movie just like the Ratchet remake. (:

LET A MAN DREAM PLEASE!!!! ):