By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GOG.com now let's you import selected games from Steam!

Hey guys! So GOG.com just launched a new feature called GOG Connect, which lets you connect your Steam account to GOG.com and get DRM-free versions of games you already bought before on Steam.

It's not working properly right now, probably because of server overload, but here's the link to anyone who's interested:

https://www.gog.com/connect

Around the Network

That's pretty great! That said, a lot seems to be up to the publishers, who aren't probably too eager to support this (which I can already see from the available games). Also, can't even say whether it's good for me because it still hasn't done its thing. I guess I could look up the games supported by this but it wouldn't help much, because I'm not even sure what games I own on Steam...

But still, a great initiative from GOG.

EDIT: Oh, this thread got dupliated. I posted this in the other one too since apparently it got more attention from others. :)

Locking this duplicate.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."