By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - chOKC, starring Kevin durCANT and Russell westbrick

Wow, just wow.

The Oklahoma city Thunder were up 3-1, but still lost.

How amazing, to see kd and Westbrook go back to their simplistic and selfish offense of throwing up shots.

This is why I can't be a thunder fan. Had they stuck to their offense, they could've won in game 6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

I don't know which choke is worse, Clippers last year or the Thunder. Regardless great job by the warrior, is going to be a good rematch with the cavs.

Honestly westbrook is just too easily agitated when they start losing and he starts to shoot bad shots. Durant did pretty good, but should've shot more and show aggressive he should've been. What really saved the Thunder were their 3 pointers in critical moments, especially from Thompson. Overall, the outcome was what I expected when the series was 3-1 which is good because there is no way the Thunder can beat the Cavaliers the way they are now. The finals should be fun, I do think the Warriors should win it all again in 6 games.

I am very happy. The choking of 2016 was great. GS all the way.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Mike321 said:
I don't know which choke is worse, Clippers last year or the Thunder. Regardless great job by the warrior, is going to be a good rematch with the cavs.

At least the Clippers only had 4 players. Thunder have a team, but KD and Westbrook said, "Fuck donovan! OBVIOUSLY we're better!" and started shooting bricks.

They deserve it. Simple. i knew when they were up 3-1 that it wasn't guaranteed. Once they choke, they choke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Warriors will win again this time in 5. I cant imagine lebron playing better than he did in last year's finals

Now that he has Kevin Love and Kyrie healthy and a full, better team than last year, he won't need to.
It's going to take every single bit of heart, grit, and resiliency the Warriors showed these last 3 games to beat this Cavs team, this time around.

The Warriors definitely showed the Heart of a Champion coming back from a 3-1 deficit the way they did.
The Finals is going to be a blood bath, I'm hoping Golden State can seal the deal because, after winning 73 games and coming back the way they did, anything less than a championship makes this season a failure.
They've got to lock in and lock down. Especially against a team with LeBron James on it.
Game 1 Thursday, I will be watching.

Last years was worse in my view.
At the very least the Thunder lost to a team that will go down in history as one of the Greatest Basketball Teams of All-Time and depending on the outcome of the Finals, possibly THE Greatest Basketball Team of All-Time.
When the Clippers lost, it was against a Houston Rockets team that had James Harden and Dwight Howard, two great players but cancerous for a team to have. Harden for his defense and Howard for his stupid antics. Plus the Clippers had a 19 point lead in the 4th quarter of Game 6 at home, so there's that.

Pinkie_pie said:
Warriors will win again this time in 5. I cant imagine lebron playing better than he did in last year's finals

Uh, only reason he was good(he still shot horrible) was because he carried the team on his back. now he's more calm, they're loaded, and Golden State will have trouble(unless they choke).

Look at the good players for Cleveland:

Lebron

Kyrie Irving

kevin Love

j.r smith

Iman shumpert

tristan thompson 

matthew delavedova 

Channing Frye

Richard Jefferson

Mo Williams

trash players who are still there

X-factor is love. Love disappears, goodbye cleveland. Otherwise, this series will (hopefully) be interesting. I'd love for LeBron to finally get a ring in cleveland.