By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 5 for PS4, Xbox One launches June 28

Ka-pi96 said:
Wright said:

I don't think it is that rare, but my local store puts some random prices at times. They don't generally follow any specific logic, and the less units of a same game they have, the higher the price.

Maybe it's time to find a new local store?

Maybe, but there's not much to choose from.

Around the Network

Many fond memories with this game. It was the first RE game I completed and mastered. Excellent coop and level design and mercenaries mode. I know I'm in the minority, but I like this game about as much as RE4.

Ruler said:
Cloudman said:

You can't be serious, right? Being the best game last gen? : S

Most people love Resident Evil 4, 5 is the same thing essentially :)

I don't agree with that. The main thing the two share in common is the change in controls and the camera. Aside from that, they are essentially different games. 4 still retains elements of horror, while 5 becomes more of a comedy if you play with friends o:

Wright said:
Cloudman said:

You can't be serious, right? Being the best game last gen? : S

I wouldn't call it the very best, but I'd put it on the top 10. Maybe even top 5.

I couldn't go that far myself : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Does anyone know if the COOP screen is still going to be all weird? This game had some of the best COOP last gen but the screen was fudged.

Ill just wait for the good RE...

Around the Network

i just want RE4 :x

Cloudman said:
Ruler said:

Most people love Resident Evil 4, 5 is the same thing essentially :)

I don't agree with that. The main thing the two share in common is the change in controls and the camera. Aside from that, they are essentially different games. 4 still retains elements of horror, while 5 becomes more of a comedy if you play with friends o:

Wright said:

I wouldn't call it the very best, but I'd put it on the top 10. Maybe even top 5.

I couldn't go that far myself : X

*If<<

I think Resident Evil 5 has some scarrier moments with certain enemies who can kill you with one hit

KLXVER said:

Which one?

Ruler said:
KLXVER said:

Which one?

RE4 of course.

KLXVER said:
Ruler said:

Which one?

RE4 of course.

So why you think its good but Resi5 isnt?