By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overwatch is much, much too expensive.

Overwatch...

Too expensive. 287 51.25%

Too cheap. 20 3.57%

The price is right. 127 22.68%

^If it had a campaign. 82 14.64%

Indifference. I just don... 44 7.86%

Total:560
John2290 said:

Do you think they will drop the price soon, weeks or months? Or will it ever go FTP?

I doubt it, the purely cosmetic items can be unlocked in given time and going F2P would mean they won't net much cash from newcomers let alone anyone afterwards, which in turn would assure a quicker route to the grave.

They could drop the price which is what every other company tends to do (unless you're Activision and want to save as much as possible).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Chazore said:

Also don't forget TF2 did this some years back with their own movies and comics to fill in gaps and some trailers even had nods to said movies and details that were filled in prior.

Overwatch seems to be taking that idea that TF2 went with and I'm hoenstly fine with it, hell I'd even love it if we got an Overwatch feature movie or tv series, especially since that alone would also help to introduce and sell figures (even though they've been doing that already with Heroes of the Storm and Starcraft II).

Do you think they will drop the price soon, weeks or months? Or will it ever go FTP?

Drop the price: definitely

soon: probably not since this game is selling like crazy

Will it ever go FTP? Hopefully not, that's one of the biggest deterrents of cheating they have (banned people can't easily go back on)