By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Underrated wii games?

I always felt that "Mario Sports Mix" was underrated. It wasnt that bad in terms of gameplay, and the additional twists themselves made the game enjoyable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Muramasa isnt talked about much

Rhythm Heaven Fever.

That game deserved to be one of those widespread games like Wii Sports or Super Mario Galaxy.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Red Steel 2.That game is so awesome, but it such a pity that not many know it, let alone played it.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Tenchu: Shadow Assassins

I liked it and it does not have the same following a lot of the other niche games on the Wii got. Pandora's Tower, Muramasa, Madworld, and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories are other good games, but those games seem to have a strong cult following.

Games I have Finished

http://pastebin.com/eMdjSjFc

Around the Network

Well there are underrecognised games, but they are not underrated in terms of metacritic. But i thought Donkey Kong country returns was actually really really good. Ofc tropical freeze was better.

Ultrashroomz said:
Rhythm Heaven Fever.

That game deserved to be one of those widespread games like Wii Sports or Super Mario Galaxy.

I love the rhythm heaven series. Never got to play the wii version though.

Going to download the 3ds version once it comes out 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Fragile Dreams
Arc Rise Fantasia
Excitebots Trick Racing
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity
Cursed Mountain

Ka-pi96 said:
The Pokepark Wii games!

That's a good game? I thought it was a cash grab when I first saw it and dismissed it. 

OT:
Out of the ones not named so far are WarioWare,kirby's return to dreamland, and punch out. Goldeneye was another good one I liked but mostly for the online which might come off soon.(Multiplayer is also really good too)

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Kirby's Epic Yarn. It's easy to write this off as a game for kids 5 and under and that's what I did. But when I gave it a chance, I found myself enjoying it alot. It's not the best Kirby game but it is decent.