By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think happens when you die?

http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/repository/538275589473727706723cred-ring-of-death-rrod.jpg" width="123" height="126">

this is what happens.

Around the Network
Tavin said:
Strategyking92 said:
I beleive in my religion thank you very much, but I still wonder, why do we exist? we have no meaning, but to exist, but existance can be without us, so we are existence? it's very complicated.

WHAT ???

I have a meaning :S 

no person will ever know :P

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Final-Fan said:
TheSwordUser said:
Meh...my theory is:
You die- you see black picture for some time (probably only few Miliseconds, or just blink of an eye)- you are born again as someone else and you are not aware of that (that you've died and born again) unless they'll tranplant your brain into your new body.....
I simply do not believe that you'll eternally see black picture after death. When I'm sleeping and having no dreams in particular night, I bassicly "warp" thru time. Once I simply closed my eyes at night, and approx 15 sec later (for me) I opened them only to see it was already the morning.
I thought we had covered this. You would not SEE anything, your consciousness would be GONE. Just like when you're sleeping, only you never wake up. The Big Sleep.

Yes, but:

To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil

Strategyking92 said:
Tavin said:
Strategyking92 said:
I beleive in my religion thank you very much, but I still wonder, why do we exist? we have no meaning, but to exist, but existance can be without us, so we are existence? it's very complicated.

WHAT ???

Yeahh ... I know !

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

I get buried six feet under. Nothing more.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network
Tavin said:
Strategyking92 said:
Tavin said:
Strategyking92 said:

WHAT ???

Yeahh ... I know !

Oh so all of the sudden you do?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Tavin said:
Strategyking92 said:
Tavin said:
Strategyking92 said:

WHAT ???

Yeahh ... I know !

nope ... for quite sometime already

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

This happens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Your entire life has just been a series of pointless events leading up to a magnificant, cosmic sized Rickroll.

you sleep forever

Tavin said:
Strategyking92 said:
Tavin said:
Strategyking92 said:
Tavin said:
Strategyking92 said:

WHAT ???

Yeahh ... I know !

nope ... for quite sometime already

okay... i'm confused.