By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite handheld?

Favorite handheld?

Game and watch handheld games 1 0.40%

Gameboy( original, colour) 16 6.40%

Gameboy advanced 29 11.60%

DS 43 17.20%

3DS 74 29.60%

psp 28 11.20%

Ps vita 59 23.60%

Total:250

3DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I'd have to say the DS. While the 3DS is great, it just doesn't have the library of games to match what the DS had. Though at least they're B/C, so...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

It's hard for me. It's between GBC and GBA. I was a Gameboy kid growing up. Meaning, I didn't have any home consoles but I did have a Gameboy Color and soon thereafter a GBA. I had a few good games and I came to love them so. Pokemon Sapphire and Zelda: Links Awakening mainly inspire my choices.

Hmm, that's a good question.

I'd probably rank them as follows:

1) DS
2) 3DS
3) GBA
4) PSP
5) GB/GBC
6) Vita
7) Game Gear

1. Nintendo DS
2. GBA
3. PSP
4. GBC
5. 3DS. Disappointing to say the least.

Around the Network

The Game Boy Advanced SP with it's front lit screen. That little beauty folded up so nice you didn't even no you had it in your pocket. Too bad Nintendo killed it so fast with the DS.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Gameboy Advance SP is a GOAT handheld!

3DS, pretty much one of the best gaming platforms in general.

PS Vita for me. I use it much more often than my 3DS XL.

Vita because it was the only handheld system to ever deliver a full fledged home console experience on the go. It was a pity it only got a few games that truly demonstrated it.

It's also an absolute beast for RPGs and indie experiences too though.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.