By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Michael Pachter about the Zelda Delay, NX Release Date and PS4 Neo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SESCFu8D_BI#t=1m38s

-Zelda is delayed not because of the NX but because its a quality franchise needing time to be devoloped

-the NX launch window of march is a good choice in order to properly supply demand. But it could also mean it could be delayed again to the holyday season in 2017.

-VR is the real reason Sony makes a PS4 Neo

Around the Network

For how much hate he gets... he actually doesnt sound so bad.

I can agree to all of this.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Not exactly hard assumptions to make, cynical me still thinks Zelda delay is in part due to NX not that they needed extra development time but so both versions released at the same time, but I would hope they use the extra time to make the game better.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

Ruler said:

That's what I was thinking since I first heard about a PS4 Upgrade.

Around the Network

So now we finally have a reliable proove that zelda wii u just got delayed to corelease with nx, the marth release is really dumb choice but they wont delay nx to holiday 2017 and VR is not the reason for the neo. Thanks again Pachter.

Zelda releasing exactly with the NX is too coincidental. If the delay was to improve the game's quality, it should've been released earlier or later. It is more than obvious Nintendo is too insecure about NX's launch line-up and therefore betraying the loyal Wii U owners.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
Ruler said:

That's what I was thinking since I first heard about a PS4 Upgrade.

Yea a lot of people were speculating this. 

Patcher is saying Nintendo is doing good choices..... NX is doomed confirmed

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I feel like Patcher is learning. He must spend all his time on VGChartz too. Just makes me wonder who's his alias name is on here >.>

If FFXV was allowed to be delayed to next gen then Zelda gets a chance too. The only sad thing about that is while FFXV was being delayed we still got new FF13 games for PS3/360 whereas Nintendo never gave their fans any new Zelda for the Wii U.