By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Take-Two Dismisses EA Bid, Exploring Merger

good idea not accepting it now. company value will go up after GTA4

Around the Network
gebx said:
Dodece said:
I think Microsoft and Nintendo could both make great use of T2. However I doubt either will step forward, because they haven't stepped forward before. I think it is too late in this generations cycle for either of those players to get serious. Effectively the greatest rewards to be gained are gone. Nintendo could have gotten itself a Grand Theft Auto and the same is true for Microsoft. That was obviously not enough for either.

I don't think Nintendo wants Take Two.. It would be a lot of controversial games under the family friendly console.

There's already Manhunt 2 for the Wii, so I kind of doubt that. However, the company culture is probably so different that it doesn't seem likely for Nintendo to buy them.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Microsoft should just buy Sony, EA, Take Two, Nintendo, and Activision and be done with it!! they have the money.

coolestguyever said:
Microsoft should just buy Sony, EA, Take Two, Nintendo, and Activision and be done with it!! they have the money.

Sorry to inform you, but they don't. They don't even have enough money to buy Nintendo (it's worth much more than Yahoo, and Yahoo is already a huge transaction for them, so much that they'll need a loan to pay for it).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957