By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite song from sonic?

Personally, I thought "Misty Lake" from Sonic and the Black Knight was one of the best songs from not only sonic, but from video games in general.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Final Boss, Phase 2, Sonic Colours

One of my all time favourite tracks in any game. So unbelievably epic.

I love City Escape and It Doesnt Matter (Sonic Adventure 2 version, i think its more fast paced)

I also really like the theme of Sonic Unleashed but I find orchestral music much more appealing

Around the Network

Sonic games always have amazing soundtracks. I have a lot of favorites, but I guess "Never Turn Back" from Shadow the Hedgehog would be my #1.

City Escape

[] [] [] {} [] 

Aquarium Park from Colors, City Escape from Generations (I prefer the redone version), Volcano Valley from Sonic 3D Blast is also a personal favorite. There was somebody online who did a "generations remix" of both acts of Volcano Valley and it's phenomenal.

There are a bunch.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

All time favorite is Chemical Plant Zone, though Flying Battery and Scrap Brain zones are really close.

RushJet1 on: 

Bandcamp

YouTube

Twitter

https://youtu.be/nNSzOHRsLL8
star light zone was and still my favorite sonic ost