By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Bourne Superamcy Shots

The rest are at this link

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6220_en.html

Around the Network

a game based on a movie guess everyone knows how this game will turn out lol

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Exactly...

The game looks extremely generic, and being based on a movie isn't reassuring at all. =/

That's where you are all wrong, it isn't based on the movie, its based on the book.

Around the Network

You mean they dont have to pay the movie licence at all?

it actually plays quite well although the figth sequences are a little sluggish - I played it at play live show.

Wouldn't buy it though

they look alright, not interested in the game though

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

It's not Bourne Supremacy, it's Bourne Conspiracy. It's not based on the movie, it's completely new. It's like saying Kotor is based on the star wars movies, and we know how that turned out.

Looks a lot like Splinter Cell: Conviction, which is definitely a good thing.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."