By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3 questions concerning smash

1. Could someone please tell me what number I"m supposed to be looking at concerning the unlockable characters.  I have over 400 matches between offline and online without unlocking characters like toon link and jiggly puff.  I just need some clarification? 

2.  Are we going to do a tournament with VG chartz members?  We need one brawl to end them all.  Plus I want to see how well I do.

3.  Who on this site is considered one of the best brawlers?  I want to face them.

Around the Network

1. http://www.mariowiki.com/Brawl#Unlockable_Characters

2. I don't know really..

3. I would say Words of Wisdom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

1. Awesome

2. Amazing

3. Fan Frick'n tastic!

Wait what were your questions?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Words of Wisdom is a monster.

You can try playing him, but if it's one-on-one, you're going to get beat like you stole something.

Then there's me.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

My vote for the best player is for WaSuMaRa.

Damn your Wario and your lag! (sometimes) :D

Around the Network
fazz said:

I'm going to have to play him one of these times, though I doubt he's on WoW's level.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
fazz said:

I'm going to have to play him one of these times, though I doubt he's on WoW's level.
He is on WoW's level.
He was one of 2 people WoW had a hard time playing against, according to WoW.
I haven't played WaSuMaRa myself, so I didn't list him down as the best.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

1.) Online matches don't count towards unlocking content, I don't know why. It's possible I'm wrong, so confirm this with someone else, but I'm fairly confident on the matter. It's really a lot less hassle to go through the SSE mode, beat it, and then go back through areas that show up as being incomplete (that have flags) as you'll eventually come across doors that will lead to Toon Link, wolf, and Jigglypuff. Simply beating subspace emissary will unlock everyone else.

2.) Dunno about the tournament. I think people are still busy unlocking things and just trying to see which characters they like, learn how stages work, etc. Plus organizing a full out online tournament is a hassle.

3.) I'm one of the best, either using Marth or Kirby. Though I haven't gone up against WoW that I can remember(if we did go up against each other, I swear, I only forgot because I'm bad at remembering names) I'll have to arrange a match sometime. I'm best at 1 on 1 matches. I also haven't had time to go online recently either.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Grey Acumen said:
1.) Online matches don't count towards unlocking content, I don't know why. It's possible I'm wrong, so confirm this with someone else, but I'm fairly confident on the matter. It's really a lot less hassle to go through the SSE mode, beat it, and then go back through areas that show up as being incomplete (that have flags) as you'll eventually come across doors that will lead to Toon Link, wolf, and Jigglypuff. Simply beating subspace emissary will unlock everyone else.

2.) Dunno about the tournament. I think people are still busy unlocking things and just trying to see which characters they like, learn how stages work, etc. Plus organizing a full out online tournament is a hassle.

3.) I'm one of the best, either using Marth or Kirby. Though I haven't gone up against WoW that I can remember(if we did go up against each other, I swear, I only forgot because I'm bad at remembering names) I'll have to arrange a match sometime. I'm best at 1 on 1 matches. I also haven't had time to go online recently either.

You're good with Kirby? That's pretty amazing.