By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 1 leaked ahead of reveal event

Tagged games:

The Alternative universe aspect peaks my interest. Also I like the cloak and look of that gun.

Around the Network

Battelfield 1 is a great sounding name, y'all are weird.

Well at least the first Battlefield game is 1942 so it's not as confusing as it could be, although Battlefield 2 doesn't take place in an alternate World War II but I'm just rambling about a silly name now. WW I isn't really that interesting for a video game concept so I'm curious to see with what they've come up with.

Battlefield 1 to signify World War I. Makes sense to me seeing as the first game was Battlefield 1942.

CosmicSex said:
Incidentally, Gears 4 will be robbed of the NPD pole position.

What did u except game coming out for three platforms vs game for one platform and btw you must have been jealous of gears of war 4 because you can't play it ? 

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:

Battlefield 1 to signify World War I. Makes sense to me seeing as the first game was Battlefield 1942.

Make sense to me, it also has the added advantage of making it seem like a reboot so potential newbies feel more inclined to join.

It looks like WWI? Nice if it is, but the artwork could be better. Just a guy and a pistol, go back to the trenches, or you're going to be sho to death.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Loved the trailer! It was very over the top but didn't seem to have any sci-fi or alternate timeline bullshit.

Definitely day 1 for me