By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Improvements to the site?

VGChartz needs to get more members to sign up, because it has been generally the same for the past few months.

I propose a few ideas.

• Flash Games - Members of the site or mods or anyone we can get our damn hands on can create flash games. These games can give you vg$. We can also try to have some sites give us flash games.
  • Multi-Lingual Forums - This forum needs to go international. We don't need to change all the sales and games into other languages, just the forums. They can be seperated by language and anyone can go into them and speak their language in the forums.
  • Reviews - Non-Biased members can write reviews of video-games that they have. There will need to be a fair amount because no one will have every game.
  • More Uses For vg$ - vg$ can be used to buy virtual items on VGChartz. And that's all I can think of.

So, what do you think?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I think this thread is going to be closed because your supposed to put all site suggestions here
http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=19610

Please don't take any of this personally 

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

accurate data for older games is what I say needs to be added.

put them all in here

EDIT: you beat me Kenzomatic

What about a store so that ioi can start making some bank from this site?

A chatroom would be cool too

Around the Network

I didn't know that....

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

When did dtewi come back :(