By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Battlefield game (era) do you want to be announced tomorrow?

Which BF game do you want announced?

Battlefield 1944 (WW2) 19 59.38%

Battlefield 2143 (future) 0 0%

Battlefield 5 (modern) 4 12.50%

Battlefield Bad Company 3 9 28.13%

Total:32

With the next Battlefield being announced tomorrow, I'm sure fans (like me) are excited to see what EA has in store for the next game in this franchise! Now I personally wasn't a fan of BF:H, but LOVED BF4. Holds up well today, and still one of my favourite shoorters of the gen. 

Personally, I'd like to see a new WW2 game. I never got a chance to play 1942 or 1943, so it'd be really exciting to see one. Future one would've been good a few years back, but seems really played out now. So which era do you want the next BF game to take place in?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

I'd love a WW1 or WW2 game.

I really want Bad Company 3 but i'm not sure DICE would know how to make it so i want a world war 2 battlefield please.

Vietnam or Korea would be a nice change. WW1 would be cool too

I prefer WWII. I'd wouldn't be upset with BC 3 though. Trench coat in teaser has me hopeful.

Around the Network

I'd like a bad company 3 or Vietnam. modern or near future.

But if it's WW2 fuck it I'll embrace it. Been too long since a good WW2 shooter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

WW1 confirmed. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

shikamaru317 said:

You know, I've been thinking about that teaser trailer today. Some people think it's WW2 or Vietnam because they think the jacket he's wearing is a flak jacket. Other people think it's futuristic because they think the shadow overhead is being cast by a starship. But I have a different theory; what if the jacket is not a flak jacket but a trenchcoat, and what if the shadow is being cast by a zeppelin that's overhead? In other words, what if it's a WW1 game? Personally I've wanted a AAA WW1 shooter for quite awhile, so I hope I'm right.

Edit: Apparently a German retailer leaked that it was set in WW1 awhile back, which supports my theory *fingers crossed*

That's what I'm hoping for. My grandfather fought in WWI and I thought it would be cool to experience that war. Mustard gas and horses wearing gas masks. Primitive first generation tanks. The first airborne combat. No man's land. Stick it to those Hun. (sorry if any Germans are reading this) 

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969