By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What has happened in Video Game Chartz the last 2 months?

Read the title. I have been gone for nearly two months now due to my 43 day ban for my "trolling" noob comment and a vacation. So, what has happened in the past two months?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

See this exactly what not having the off topics in the front page is going to cause.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:
See this exactly what not having the hot topics in the front page is going to cause.

Useless threads being moved into different forums just to get into the hot topics?

Words Of Wisdom said:
kenzomatic said:
See this exactly what not having the off topics on the front page is going to cause.

Useless threads being moved into different forums just to get into the hot topics?

Sorry about that typo but Yes

If I want to inform everyone about some new type of HD tv I'll feel inclined to put it in the gaming section now.

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:
See this exactly what not having the off topics in the front page is going to cause.

Well it's not permanent. 

Around the Network

Just please tell me what has happened.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Weezy got perma banned
Leo-j was banned and is now back
Rocketpig has a cool new job so he is not a visable
Wiiforever spammed the crap out of the site and has been condemmed to hell

You can now see the top vg$ earners and it is listed in the profiles
Downloadable games are now in the database even though they don't really have much data

Here is a thread to some memorable links
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21309#end

ioi + 1

weezy...the dude that had the guy eating the humungus burger w/ the avatar? lolz

rocketpig it great....heh congrats on that job

kenzomatic said:

Weezy got perma banned
Leo-j was banned and is now back
Rocketpig has a cool new job so he is not a visable
Wiiforever spammed the crap out of the site and has been condemmed to hell

You can now see the top vg$ earners and it is listed in the profiles
Downloadable games are now in the database even though they don't really have much data

Here is a thread to some memorable links
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21309#end

Rocketpig got a new job, what?

Yep
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=19567

ioi + 1