By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Bernie Sanders supporters: what if Sanders supports Hilary Clinton?

Sanders endorsing Cltinon?

Not gonna happen 2 8.33%

I can see that happening 3 12.50%

Whatever 3 12.50%

It wouldn't chance my opinon about Hilary 9 37.50%

It would make me consider voting for Hilary 1 4.17%

Doesn't matter, Trump will win anyway. 6 25.00%

Total:24

Sanders supporters in here:

1) Do you think that there's a chance Sanders would endorse Hillary if she wins the primaries (which is looking very likely)?

2) How would you feel about Sanders endorsing Hillary Clinton?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

I thought he already said he would vote for Hillary. Both said so during the debates if i remember correctly.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

It wouldn't feel right. They're miles apart, so I guess that if Sanders loses, he won't support Hillary (though I think he said he will support her, not sure about that  XD). Let's see though. I'd probably support Hillary just because of Trump, who is even worse XD.

I remember Sanders said he'd do anything necessary to make sure that Trump won't be president. In other words, yes, he will endorse Clinton.

I still wouldn't vote for Hillary just because I really dislike her, but I wouldn't think less of sanders for not wanting a Republican president especially Donald trump.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Is there any chance of a Clinton-Sanders ticket?

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

"we came, we saw, he died lol"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Hillary Clinton's take on the Libyan intervention, which led to the slaughter of thousands of civilians (including the US ambassador) and a civil war which is still persisting as has turned a formerly prosperous nation into a failed state.

Sanders has so much support because young americans are sick of leaders like her.

And as a non american i would prefer a non interventionist rather than a foreign policy hawk.

As if was needed, as if the extreme left that would vote for Sanders would ever vote for trump.