By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review Thread - MC: 93 / GR: 92.70%

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Woah this thread is still going :o

Well, looks like my 93 was right after all. Honestly that's an amazing number anyway, Naughty Dog deserves it.

Yeah, it going, lol, it's acuatually very close to be my most commented thread as well XP

Damn son xD My highest is 101 and I feel accomplished by it.

Around the Network

So Play UK isn't included in MT?

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Damn son xD My highest is 101 and I feel accomplished by it.

Do a thread saying the Wii U is stronger than the PS4 and you'll be getting loads of replys

Anyway, Uncharted sure got quite the attention around here XD

Sounds too easy and not productive enough xP

Keep your eye out though, I have one in mind that might get quite a few replies. I doubt it'll be more than 100 but you never know xD

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Sounds too easy and not productive enough xP

Keep your eye out though, I have one in mind that might get quite a few replies. I doubt it'll be more than 100 but you never know xD

It's a LoD thread? I can make it go over 100 by myself XD

Lol no xD

It's a little different from your usual thread so it might get some attention because of that :P

I might have to divide it in a few threads actually, depending on how it progresses.

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Lol no xD

It's a little different from your usual thread so it might get some attention because of that :P

I might have to divide it in a few threads actually, depending on how it progresses.

You got me interested, now it better be good!

I just had to xD

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

I just had to xD

Now I know it'll fail

D:

Famitsu: 39 / 40 points :)

I finished the game and enjoyed it, but anyone else pissed off because of the day one three-pack DLC. And it's $25 what a rippoff.

BraLoD said:
100 from PSX Extreme

Trying to keep the thread alive a little more ey :D well let me contribute as well 

anyway amazing scores for an amazing game 38 perfect ones man that is huge.. one more and it will catch up to UC2 

GameCritics: 5/10 ( i knew it...)

http://gamecritics.com/darren-forman/uncharted-4-a-thiefs-end-review/