By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Principal allows student to suffer permanent brain damage, commits fraud, enjoys promotion

http://www.uticaod.com/article/20160422/NEWS/160429865

Basically a principal abused his power and will get to retire, the kid gets to enjoy life with permenant brain damage, spread this story around so this crime doesn't go unpunished.

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Is the title inaccurate or am I just reading it wrong? Seems that you're suggesting it's his fault the kid suffered brain damage, when I can't see anything in the article about that. He may have falsified records which is of course wrong, but it's not like he's personally responsible for injuring the kid.

I can't go into too much detail publicly but if you want I can pm you with more indepth details.

masschamber said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Is the title inaccurate or am I just reading it wrong? Seems that you're suggesting it's his fault the kid suffered brain damage, when I can't see anything in the article about that. He may have falsified records which is of course wrong, but it's not like he's personally responsible for injuring the kid.

I can't go into too much detail publicly but if you want I can pm you with more indepth details.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
masschamber said:

no paper trail