By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the one game YOU want to see at E3 2016?

Since Zelda NX and Pokémon Sun/Moon are a given I'll say Metroid Prime 4 even if I don't expect it to happen...

Around the Network

Diddy Kong Racing 2! :)

Probably the most unrealistic expectations here, but I don't have one but instead TWO games I would want to see.

Zone of the enders 3 and

Vagrant story Remake. (specifically a remake becasue I don't think it's possible to improve on the original, that game was perfection)

Crash Bandicoot.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

A good sequel to Parasite Eve. Just pretend Parasite Eve 2, and 3rd Birthday never existed and come out with a new Parasite Eve 2 for the PS4.

Around the Network

The Legend Of Dragoon 2 or The Legend of Dragoon remake

Vagrant Story remake

Lost Odyssey 2

Rogue Galaxy Remake

Skies of Arcadia Remake

Saga Frontier 1 and 2 remakes.

yeah a lot of remakes or direct sequels to some of these games. Plenty of others but you all get the point.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Halo Wars 2. Still holding out for that Skies of Arcadia/Power stone remake

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Id like to see a new Wild Arms game.

New Crash and (at least) release year for kingdom hearts III + new trailer

First halo 6 teaser, I know halo 5 just came out but I mean.. It'll take 3-4 or maybe 5 years for them to make Halo 6 but I want a teaser XD