By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: Xbox Store Listing Indicates That Mighty No. 9 Has Been Delayed Until December

Tagged games:

When will we get M.NÂș9?

Spring of this year. 0 0%

Summer of this year. 2 7.69%

Autumm of this year. 0 0%

Winter of this year. 1 3.85%

Someday next year. 7 26.92%

Never, we have been swindled. 16 61.54%

Total:26

That would be what, the fourth delay?Thats being beyong inefficient.

To be quite honest, I long lost the hype for this game.I mean, I may pick this up eventually, when its cheaper, but with all these delays, I hardly doubt this will truly be the "megaman" game everyone will be hoping for.It will be a good game, but Im not expecting more than that.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

The thing that bugs me most is the longer this gets delayed, the more people seem to think that reflects on the concept of Kickstarter rather than just the developer.

This game is still in development?

Arlo said:
The thing that bugs me most is the longer this gets delayed, the more people seem to think that reflects on the concept of Kickstarter rather than just the developer.

Can you blame them? Even if it's a risk that every backer should accept, people using your platform and not making good on their promises is going to make you look bad.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

AEGRO said:
Bandorr said:
If it said December 31 I would just assume it was a placeholder.
December 2 is pretty specific though.

Could still be a placeholder, but the 2nd would be an odd day to choose.

Isn't this the same people behind Recore?

Yup.

I wouldnt keep my hopes up with that game releasing this year.

That studio is a mess.

Not entirely. Inafune may be the producer on Recore but Armature Studios are developing it

Around the Network

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I really do regret backing it now. Never again Inafune.

Alright, hysterical laughing aside, I feel extremely bad for the people who backed this project, cause this is straight up embarrasing and unacceptable.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Augen said:
I really do regret backing it now. Never again Inafune.

Trus the man, TRUST THE MAN!

Ultrashroomz said:
Alright, hysterical laughing aside, I feel extremely bad for the people who backed this project, cause this is straight up embarrasing and unacceptable.

Mighty No. 22799 here!

Its been quite the disasterous journey. I just want the game to release and all this to be over with.