By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Metal Gear Solid game

I liked the first one the best. It was so different from its Gameboy predecessors, and that is why it was so good. You could hide underneath boxes, to travel past surveillance cameras, and it had an awesome story line to it. Also, the graphics were very good, and the game never got dull. The other games were good too. MGS4 will be the best. It may be enough to save the PS3.

What's your favorite out of the series, and why?

Around the Network

It's the kind of thing where I always change my mind as to which is better or not all the time, like I have to go back and play them all and make up my mind anew lol

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Why do you make so many threads ?

^^^^^hahahah^^^^^ but MGS2 was the best by far

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

MGS The Twin Snakes... Thsi is because its the only i actually played

Around the Network

Easily Twin Snakes. Snake Eater not as good as the first two and Twin Snakes had more Solid Snake than Sons of Liberty.

i liked MGS3 the best. the game had more bosses and some had different ways to beat them. the game had more exploration being in the jungle and there were more different locales to sneak in. the gameplay had enough length to match those ridiculously long cutscenes, but then again, the cinematics were the main reason to play this game. long live, BIG BOSS.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Absolutely Loved this game!

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

MGS 3: Great story, interesting gameplay, more difficult than the others, INCREDIBLE boss fights, not overly complex storywise (though I do still love MGS2). The End boss fight is possibly the most fun I have ever had fighting a boss, or possibly playing a video game.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

it's nice to know who started a thread by only reading the title ;-p

but just keep it going alex, it's always good to have some action in the forums!

oh, and about the topic: i haven't played any mgs games....

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)