By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's Big Three Are Coming!

How much do you think will UC 4, GOW IV and GT Sports sell combined lifetime?

7-13 million 18 11.18%

13-19 million 39 24.22%

19-25 million 46 28.57%

25-31 million 30 18.63%

31 million+ 28 17.39%

Total:161

This gen MS has already fired two of its big shots, Halo and Forza Motorsport, and Nintendo has fired many of their big shots (still one left) while Sony has been relatively quiet in terms of their big IP's. We've got some of there medium IP's like R&C (brilliant game), Infamous SS (great game) and Killzone SF (not upto the mark).

But they are finally bringing it! Do you think Uncharted 4, GOW IV and Gran Turismo Sport will set PS4 sales on fire again? I think it could, but new IP's like No Man's Sky and Horizon I see as potentially bigger system sellers. But I'm very excited for Uncharted 4 and GOW IV!

Around the Network

Couldn't care less about GT, but I have Uncharted 4 pre-ordered. Am excited to see what they do with GOW 4.

GOW is dead

Im actually most excited for Gran Turismo (out of this 3), finally the Best Racing game will come to PS4 ! :)
Then Uncharted and Gow, well i have never played Gow and im not planning to do so.^^

claudius_I said:
GOW is dead

What are you basing that on?

Around the Network
Ballas said:
claudius_I said:
GOW is dead

God of WarAscension

claudius_I said:
Ballas said:

God of WarAscension

Ummmmmm.....I wouldn't say that this makes GOW dead.....

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

claudius_I said:
Ballas said:

God of WarAscension

A prequel that sold less than other games in the series, still sold on the same level as mainline games in their other major IP's like Killzone 3 and Infamous.

That actually speaks volumes about the strength of the IP.

claudius_I said:
Ballas said:

God of WarAscension

So I guess gears of war is dead as well because GOW judgment didn't sell like a mainline.

KLXVER said:
Couldn't care less about GT, but I have Uncharted 4 pre-ordered. Am excited to see what they do with GOW 4.

I feel the same way. I don't like simulators but I'm still interested in seeing its sales performance as its Sony's biggest series.