By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Banks on GameStop PlayStation VR Demos (June - Dec)

Sony should do a road show promotion with 18-wheelers set up with demo units. They can go cross country and just stop at mall parking lots and whatnot. Haven't they done similar promotions with PS4?

Around the Network
ratchet426 said:
Sony should do a road show promotion with 18-wheelers set up with demo units. They can go cross country and just stop at mall parking lots and whatnot. Haven't they done similar promotions with PS4?

They said in the announcement they are doing the 18wheeler demo units.

Snoopy said:
Hopefully this won't flop. My biggest concern is the graphics and price/value. Oculus Rift has terrible graphics imo and VR has a pretty hefty price point regardless on what platform. Just don't want this to be a novelty item.

Now what exactly do you consider terrible?

Cuz this is the graphics I grew up playing?

GribbleGrunger said:
SonytendoAmiibo said:

It's like playing a pixar movie. So much fun.

I very much dislike you ...

Don't worry. You will get over it. I kind of grow on people...... after a while.

So, what games do you think they will demo. RIGS is the best looking game and a quick match won't take to long.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

ZahaDoom said:
Snoopy said:
Hopefully this won't flop. My biggest concern is the graphics and price/value. Oculus Rift has terrible graphics imo and VR has a pretty hefty price point regardless on what platform. Just don't want this to be a novelty item.

Time to put your big boy pants and understand times has changed

User was moderated for this post

-Super_Boom

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
ZahaDoom said:

Thanks for that, at least I'm into the pants stage. 

I just want to buy one. My local store still has no clue if they are even getting any this fall.

ZahaDoom said:
Snoopy said:

Thanks for that, at least I'm into the pants stage. 

One step at a time.