By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How Good/Bad Is Your Eyesight?

Good or bad eyesight?

Good 58 45.31%

Bad 54 42.19%

I only need glasses/contacts for reading 6 4.69%

I only need glasses/conta... 10 7.81%

Total:128

Kinda shit, dont need glasses to read but if I were to get my license I would be made to wear them while driving probs. Havent worn glasses in over 7 years though.

Around the Network

Not sure about exact numbers but it could be better. I was told to wear glasses when I was a kid but didn't. Started using contacts with 14 but got bored since it's a pain in the ass putting them every day... So I have been using glasses for almost everything for 4-5 years now.
That said I can read and see alright without them but I have problems with light and eyes start hurting a little after too many hours not wearing them. I don't do that anymore as I don't want my eye shape to get worse :(

pokoko said:
I don't know exactly but I'm pretty much on the cusp of needing glasses for distance viewing. I was told in high school that I would probably need them next time I tried to get my license but I've always managed to squeak by the vision test. Tried on a friend's driving glasses and it was SO MUCH clearer. I should probably go get some. My night vision is terrible.

Yeah, this sounds like me right here. I can get by, but everytime I do those vision tests I worry how close I am to failing. The bottom rows are basically just gibberish.

I have a near-sighted friend, who let me try his glasses out like you, and it was marked difference. I really need to make that jump. My work pays for it, but man I really don't wanna wear glasses or contacts. I think I'll just...struggle a bit more.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I get tested every year for the last 7 years. Been 20/20. I get a hearing test too every year but I seem to be scoring lower recently on hearinf

Mine is like... two steps better than 20/20. But I also have a stigmatism. It's weird.

Around the Network

My eyesight used to be horrible. I couldn't see more than 2 feet without my glasses. The world was a mesh of colors. I probably would've been considered legally blind without my glasses. About a year ago, I got lasik surgery done, and now my vision is mostly a perfect 20/20. It still hasn't stabilized entirely yet, but just being able to see normally without glasses or contacts is quite awesome. 

Last time I checked it was good (Could see all letters in the "test" they do but made some stupid mistakes since I had an eye infection and they were checking if it had affected me like that. Hurt even staring at light). It's been 2 years and I'm 25 so maybe I'll start checking myself more often

I guess it can't be that bad when my brother has 1.0(I think that's low) myopia and my eyesight is considerably better than his

Not perfect vision but okay. Can't see past a few metres and my left eye is worse

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Well, I have some degree of color blindness and I also have problems to see far away. So yeah, my sight is far from perfect xD

No idea, never been tested. But I know I have good eyesight... Example, back in the day from my house my sister couldn't see the individual leaves on trees 300 yards away. I could.

Hmm, pie.