By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I wish the Mega Man and Donkey Kong franchises weren't so hard so I can play/love them.

you should try out bloodborne, it a pretty easy game for noobs like yourself.

Around the Network

Their intent was to be hard, not every game needs to be easy.

So...

Option 1. Video game devs cave in to gamers like you and make these games easier so you can "play/love" them.

or

Option 2. You get better at playing those games and as a gamer so you can "play/love" those games.

Which one is the easier or most likely-to-succeed path to playing and loving those games?

Nintation360 said:

Nintendo needs to "please understand" that we dont live in the 80s/90s anymore So they can actually make Donkey Kong enjoyable now.

They understand that very well, actually DK is only left Nintendo IP that is hard, every other their IPs are easy.

I finished Tropical Freeze 100%, does this mean I'm a good gamer? :)

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
you should try out bloodborne, it a pretty easy game for noobs like yourself.

I tried Bloodborne but couldn't get on with it. I ended up selling it, not because I'm not skilled enough for its high difficulty, it just didn't resonate with me sadly. I did play it after Bayonetta 2 and it just seemed a bit to stiff and slow paced.

Play MegaMan on an emulator that lets you turbo the fire button, then use a walkthrough if you need to know the optimal order for doing the levels. There's your easy mode.

Mega Man 2 is not that hard, you should at least be able to get through that one.

I felt like Mega man has a nice learning curve. How more time you spend knowing the levels how easier they become, the levels are never long and you learn the pattern. Must say that without certain weapons/abilities the game can be pretty hard in some levels but again you have to learn how to play it and sometimes choose an other level.

konnichiwa said:
I felt like Mega man has a nice learning curve. How more time you spend knowing the levels how easier they become, the levels are never long and you learn the pattern. Must say that without certain weapons/abilities the game can be pretty hard in some levels but again you have to learn how to play it and sometimes choose an other level.

And if everything else fails, you can always bust the metal blades and wreck almost everything with ease.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.