By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dreams About Video Games

Do any of you guys have dreams about video games, like new footage of an uncoming game, and then wake up, and have to think for a second to figure out if that was actual footage or not? And does the dream footage help tide you over for waiting for the game? Or do you have dreams about games you've been playing recently?

I don't really know how to end this in a good way. So Hi. Post stuff.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

I've dreamt more about VGChartz than I have video games. Its pretty sad

StarOcean said:

I had a dream that the Alien from the movie Alien was in my house but I defeated them with Freya's signature Ether Strike (SO3 style) attack.  It felt good.

I dont usually dream about games... I have dreamt of playing Melee like a pro though

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

StarOcean said:

Oh, I've done that too. I think I got banned in my dream?

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network

I've had a few dreams about me going to E3 and ocassionally a dream about a game being announced.

I once played Mario Kart Wii for something like 4 hours straight and then went to bed, I can recall dreaming about a Go Kart race where racers were topless models. Of course the next day I played another 4 hours of MKWii to try to get the same effect :p

Yes Zelda. Dream about it iirc before the delay, about them not showing at E3. Later they announced the delay.
And days ago dream about the game being in realistic artstyle and playing with Zelda. Hours later happend the Emily Rogers rumor about a playable female.

Many years ago dream about Ganon's Castle (even in the space), Ganon's Battle, and some dungeons, like Water Temple, Shadow Temple, Desert Temple, locations as Hyrule Field, Death Mountain and a forest.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I've never dreams of future trailers or things like that, but when I play a lot of city-building games like SimCity or Prison Architect I have nightmares with my games going out of control and turning into a big, uncontrollable, mess.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I once dreamt something weird that I can't remember that finished with OoT adult Zelda slapping me and myself waking up.

It thankfully didn't have to do with any upcoming Zelda game that featured such thing.