By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anybody play the new Ratchet and Clank yet?

It's getting amazing reviews. 

Have you guys tried it out yet? I haven't picked up a Ratchet game since Crack in time but I think i'll get this one.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Yes and it's fucking amazing!!

You should get a crack in time off psn if you've still got your ps3.

one of the best Jump'n runs ever !!! its like a playable "pixar-movie" with great story, awesome gameplay + graphic

and funny features = )
the europe-release is coming : )

Going to get it but 10 days difference between the US and EU version is disappointing as always :(

I picked it up and played for about an hour last night. Great game. Definitely feels like I am playing in an animated movie. I never played the first one before, so it is a new experience for me.

Around the Network

Should be getting it today or tommorw almost done with UC3 on chapter 18-19.

It's not out here until the 20th, so no not yet

Have about 3.5-4 hours in it already. Game is amazing. Buy it.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Neodegenerate said:
I picked it up and played for about an hour last night. Great game. Definitely feels like I am playing in an animated movie. I never played the first one before, so it is a new experience for me.

Whaat? I heard it sucked cause it was 30 fps.

Teeqoz said:
Neodegenerate said:

Whaat? I heard it sucked cause it was 30 fps.

Oh I make sure to put up my anti-30fps signs before I start up the PS4.  That way I can play under protest like a real gamer would.  12 year old me would be so proud to see the activist gamer I have become.

Seriously though, I am pretty sure the only R&C games I have ever played were 30fps (came to the party late) so I wouldn't know what the 60fps goodness of R&C even looks like.  

I know that I haven't experienced or noticed any of that "occasional" framerate drop DF mentioned yet though.  I am pretty sure when I do I will need to make a new sign to put up in my cave though.