By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever been addicted to a game you didn't expect to enjoy so much?

Might and Magic Clash of Heroes. I don't know why Ubisoft neved made a sequel, it would worl great on any platform, even mobile.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

The nut tap game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Ni No Kuni - Thought it was just going to be a decent anime JRPG but everything became so captivating that I played the hell out of it and platinumed it.

Catherine - Making puzzle game in a whole new level never thought possible. Also platinumed this because it just got too addicting.

V-r0cK said:
Catherine - Also platinumed this because it just got too addicting.

Holy fuck, you have my eternal respect.

Skyrim and Hyrule Warriors. Both now my most played games of all time! I'd never heard of The Eldet Scrolls before Skyrim, and never heard of Dynasty Warriors before HW. Skyrim has stuck in my head these five years, I often think of the land of Skyrim, it feels like a memory of a real please I visited, it's quite extraordinary. And Hyrule Warriors has made me fall in love with some of the characters I previously didn't like (I am now a huge Midna fan) and has made me want to replay all the games.

Around the Network
Wright said:
V-r0cK said:
Catherine - Also platinumed this because it just got too addicting.

Holy fuck, you have my eternal respect.

Thank you! ^__^

Animal Crossing New Leaf.
I saw lots of people playing and talking about it in every anime/manga convention ou videogame fans meeting I went in 2012, but I really didn´t fell so interested. I did not play any of the previous editions of this franchise.
I started a few months after the launch and... today I have amost 1000 hours of play on it. And I STILL play

V-r0cK said:
Ni No Kuni - Thought it was just going to be a decent anime JRPG but everything became so captivating that I played the hell out of it and platinumed it.

Catherine - Making puzzle game in a whole new level never thought possible. Also platinumed this because it just got too addicting.

I spend at least as much time on the arcade machine in the bar as the main game, maybe more. Really fun puzzles!

Sure. The first 2 Project Gotham games. Especially the second, which at over 1000 hrs, is still my most played game ever. EDF 2017 portable on the Vita is another. There are others, but those are good picks.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'm so glad to see so many people recognizing Catherine as the wonderful game it truly is.

I was one of the very few people on this website expressing how it was more than just a sex stunt... Fuck that was 5 years ago.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson