By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - pes 2008 or mario kart wii?

Mario Kart

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

I just bought BW2 and Zack&Wiki. Time for playing games is scarce, so I don't know if I'm buying either of those two games soon. I imagine I'll buy Mario Kart before the end of April, while PES will probably wait until much later (if ever).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

You know, I'm a HUGE Kart fan, and don't like soccer/football titles much, BUT...

I picked up PES2008 for the Wii last week and it made me stop playing Brawl. It might be the best sports title I've ever played. The controls are spot on, the online is fun, and the play level is deep.

I would think if you will be able to follow it in a few weeks with another purchase, get PES first. It will be the only thing you play for several weeks.

If it is your only game purchase for several months, then get Kart first. Because, well.... it's Kart.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

I will say mario kart... or we can create a thread asking why the soccer players cannot drive on Mario KArt... J/k

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Do you like football or kart racing more?  There's your answer.

Around the Network

Play them both first, them decide. Try renting or playing your friends copy (you may even try playing it at GS).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I buy some pretty random games, I must admit, but when it comes to the heavy hitters -the system sellers/killer apps, it's a no brainer. Buy Mario Kart. In time, PES will go down in price. Mario is going to sell at full retail for years. No point in waiting.

go with PES especially if u love ftball. Alot have said its more addictive than Brawl!!!

i can't afford both of them, so i will buy Mario kart wii

PES first, Mario Kart in May/June (or earlier if you can afford).

I have a feeling PES is gonna be the best football experience ever. And it comes out 15 days earlier than Mario Kart.