By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog's Fine With Uncharted 5 As Long As A New Studio Could "Get The Essence Right"

Roronaa_chan said:
Maybe someone will finally get it right then

Around the Network

Well, maybe someday someone could 'get' Uncharted. Apparently it worked with a few of the GB Megaman games, but there was also Megaman 2, which that company did not get Megaman at all..

Would people want more Uncharted though?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Good news, because i already started a kickstarter to fund the game, after they said they wouldn't do it.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

twintail said:
Cloudman said:
Would people want more Uncharted though?

Just because its not a Nintendo game ppl are going to get over the series?

No, nothing like that. I'm just genuinely curious.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I'd rather sony leave it alone for at least a few years. Allow whoever they would get to make Uncharted 5, make a new IP or reboot a classic. I want a few more western develoepd AAA game that don't feature gunplay as a primary combat mechanic.

Around the Network
twintail said:
Cloudman said:

No, nothing like that. I'm just genuinely curious.

Unless the series starts to go downhill I'm not sure why ppl would not want to keep playing them. 

That's true. People would like stay interested in the series.

Dance my pretties!