By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Civil War: Banquet of Crow (NX Edition)

Aw cmon, you shouldn't need my say so to know to put me down on team 2016!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
People saying 2016 must be begging for another Wii U performance... It'll definitely be 2017.

And people saying 2017 must be begging for Nintendo to fade into obscurity.

Fiscal year ending March 31, 2016 is projected to have shipments of 3.4 million for Wii U & 6.6 million for 3DS for a total of 10 million. Thats the lowest they have had in over 20 years.

What will the next fiscal year look like with no new hardware? 3 million for Wii U & 5 million for 3DS for a total of 8 million? That would be the lowest shipments Nintendo has had since the 80s.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
hatmoza said:
People saying 2016 must be begging for another Wii U performance... It'll definitely be 2017.

Fiscal year ending March 31, 2016 is projected to have shipments of 3.4 million for Wii U & 6.6 million for 3DS for a total of 10 million. Thats the lowest they have had in over 20 years.

What will the next fiscal year look like with no new hardware? 3 million for Wii U & 5 million for 3DS for a total of 8 million? That would be the lowest shipments Nintendo has had since the 80s.

How? It will still be announced this year.... Shown off and even hype will only steamroll. Heck, look at just what the announcement of a simple codename at an investors meeting did roughly a year ago, you can't go longer than a few days without more speculation. And it isn't just on here, any major gaming site and countless youtube videos of both Nintendo champions and detractors are flooding the site with the stuff. 

Version 1.4 of the poster, here it comes.

I put there some of the people, and i took out Platina, who didn't want to be a frontrunner.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Captain America has never looked better. xD

Around the Network

bigtakilla said:
zorg1000 said:

How? It will still be announced this year.... Shown off and even hype will only steamroll. Heck, look at just what the announcement of a simple codename at an investors meeting did roughly a year ago, you can't go longer than a few days without more speculation. And it isn't just on here, any major gaming site and countless youtube videos of both Nintendo champions and detractors are flooding the site with the stuff. 

which kinda goes along with my point, having an official unveiling 1.5 years in advance will just hurt sales of their current devices even more and they are already doing pretty bad as it is.

Just imagine how poorly Wii U & 3DS will be selling in Spring/Summer 2017.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Either i'm really hard to see or you forgot to put me into the poster. ;_;

Damn, 2016 is filling up fast.

TJZ_Link said:
Damn, 2016 is filling up fast.

Plenty of room left for more crows.