By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter V is 10 bucks on Amazon (US) now! Edit: already changed back to 32$

Well 10.32 $ to be exactly with free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Street-Fighter-PlayStation-Standard-Edition-4/dp/B00QXJFE08?ie=UTF8&keywords=street%20fighter%20v&qid=1459598197&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1&tag=viglink20241-20

And no it is not april fools

Edit:  It was only up for like 45 minutes pity.

Around the Network

So yeah if you were thinking to ever get it, this is the moment.

Just put a copy in my cart, price changed to about $34. Not a bad price still, but not the steal that $10 is.

Sorry guys they changed it already to 32 bucks sorry about it, time to close this thread :s.

Snagged me a copy 20$ AUD shipped :P it retails for 89$ here lol!

Around the Network

lol I bought one copy 10,32$, shippement in Germany 6$, Now I will play it on PC and PS4 !!!haha

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Happy that atleast someone got it for that price lol

The sale is gone so I'm locking this thread as the OP requested.