By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo apologizes, rehires former employee

CLEAN MY YOUTUBE HISTORY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
It wasnt funny

Well, I knew you wouldn't like it, so I'm fine with that.  Heck, you probably think it's making fun of Nintendo rather than social media pressure and Kotaku.

Nintendo has never been wrong.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Fine job on the april fools :)

Though in total honesty - the outrage about Ms Rapp was pretty ridiculous.
'SHE'S A PEDOPHILE! FIRE HER' - the same people who complain about Lin's censorship in XCX
'WELL SHE'S A FEMINAZI SJW' - Not sure if that necessarily could be said of someone who ran the product marketing for Bayonetta 2. You can probably thank Ms. Rapp for the Bayo 2 Playboy spread.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Ironically, if this was true, Nintendo would get even more backlash if this was the case

6/10

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
fleischr said:
Fine job on the april fools :)

Though in total honesty - the outrage about Ms Rapp was pretty ridiculous.
'SHE'S A PEDOPHILE! FIRE HER' - the same people who complain about Lin's censorship in XCX
'WELL SHE'S A FEMINAZI SJW' - Not sure if that necessarily could be said of someone who ran the product marketing for Bayonetta 2. You can probably thank Ms. Rapp for the Bayo 2 Playboy spread.

To be honest, I don't know anything about those things.  I haven't read the essay she wrote or seen the alleged harassment.  I don't know if she wrote anything she shouldn't have or if those responding to her have crossed a line (simply disagreeing with her on twitter is fine, for example). That's a different issue and since I don't know the facts one way or another, I haven't formed an opinion on it.

My parody is mainly about places like Kotaku putting their own agenda first and people using social media as a pressure tool.

pokoko said:
Goodnightmoon said:
It wasnt funny

Well, I knew you wouldn't like it, so I'm fine with that.  Heck, you probably think it's making fun of Nintendo rather than social media pressure and Kotaku.

Ok, you got me. I feel stupid now.

April fools

Lol that video tho.

Plot twist: She's replacing Reggie as Captain of NoA.