By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Shadow1980 said:
Swordmasterman said:

Yes, the chartz have 3 days of Delay, so we are seeing March 29's Numbers, still exactly 1 Week for Release, and already is on the top 10.

The monthly & weekly charts are on a 3-day delay. The hourly rankings are current as far as I know.

Thanks, i thought that the Hourly chart also had a Delay, Quantum Break, is doing good on Amazon, the April's NPD, will be nice, i want to know how well it will chart against Ratchet & Clank, and Dark Souls 3.

Around the Network

tag

Tag

Final Fantasy XV hype.

tagonometry

Around the Network

tag

9 Hours after last update:

HARDWARE
#14 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle (down 1)
#26 PSVR Headset (down 6)
#65 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 4)
#76 PS4 Fool's Edition (up 12)
#82 XB1 Name Your Game Bundle (up 9)
#204 XB1 Quantum Break SE Bundle (up 9)
#722 PS4 Uncharted 4 Bundle (down 45)

SOFTWARE
#08 XB1 Quantum Break (up 4)
#10 PS4 MLB The Show (down 2)
#16 PS4 Ratchet And Clank (same)
#23 PS4 Uncharted: A Thief's End (down 1)
#28 PS4 MLB The Show MVP Edition (down 4)
#47 WiiU Starfox Zero (down 2)
#83 PS4 No Man's Sky (up 7)

The PS5 Exists. 

How much is the uncharted bundle? It's doing terrible lol, I like the color just not Drake on the side

B-Real206 said:
How much is the uncharted bundle? It's doing terrible lol, I like the color just not Drake on the side

I was in two minds whether I should include it. It's $50 more than the Black Ops 3 Bundle and it's been on sale for ages now so I can't seen it suddenly breaking into the top 100 EVEN a week before release. Sony can't decide to include another game as an incentive because that would mean updating every single pre-order so far. Perhaps an UC4 Bundle with the vanilla PS4 will appear at some point but as of right now, I do not see it shooting up the charts. The press previews appear next week (could be the weekend, I'm not sure) and that will definitely help lift the game, and perhaps the bundle (a little).

The PS5 Exists. 

B-Real206 said:

399.99$, so that might be part of it. x3 The extra fifty bucks does just seem to be for the shiny exterior- it's still a 500GB PS4- as well as Uncharted 4 being a newer game, so it might not be enough to make the public bite. We'll have to see as we draw closer to release, though. I also seem to remember the Nathan Drake Collection Bundle was quite the popular one back in October and November, so we might already have seen a lot of particularly enthusiastic Uncharted fans get on board during the last quarter of 2015. xP

When was the Uncharted bundle made available on Amazon, anyway? Anyone know?

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.