By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Quantum Break 8 nice

Around the Network

Tag!!!

Let's rock... AND RIDE!!!

Damn, Quantum Break is starting to looks strong... I only hope the best for this game.

Ryng_Tolu said:
Damn, Quantum Break is starting to looks strong... I only hope the best for this game.

Yes, the chartz have 3 days of Delay, so we are seeing March 29's Numbers, still exactly 1 Week for Release, and already is on the top 10.

Swordmasterman said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Yes, the chartz have 3 days of Delay, so we are seeing March 29's Numbers, still exactly 1 Week for Release, and already is on the top 10.

The monthly & weekly charts are on a 3-day delay. The hourly rankings are current as far as I know.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
Swordmasterman said:

The monthly & weekly charts are on a 3-day delay. The hourly rankings are current as far as I know.

Thanks, i thought that the Hourly chart also had a Delay, Quantum Break, is doing good on Amazon, the April's NPD, will be nice, i want to know how well it will chart against Ratchet & Clank, and Dark Souls 3.

tag

Tag

Final Fantasy XV hype.

tagonometry