By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WTH,,,Today I wanted to quit Gamespot.com but......

Minus one or two stories I've seen on gamefaqs(yeah use this as well) I haven't been to gamespot in months. Which in my case used to be once or twice a day.

Around the Network

I hate gamespot, I just hate them more than any other shop ever. We have the only one in England in my city and they charge %50 above RRP for every game... the second hand games are more than the new. And yet I see dumb people everyday when I walk past coming out with games that they paid far to much for.

That's my 2c

I HATE GameSpot. PM if you want to know the stupid tale of how I got banned.

I also hate gamespot I haven't visit the site in 5 or 6 moths I only use ign now.

SpartanFX said:

They told me you can't delete your profile from our website. what is up with that?

prabobly they brag about the number of their members or something,,,

as of recent ,I am hating that website more and more,,,who is on the same boat as I am with regards to gamespot?

I changed my email to something fake but I still wanted to close my account.

I guess they just love you so much they don't want you (or let you) leave them!

I haven't really checked out gamespot regularly in a few years. I don't think I actually ever made an account/profile with them though... 

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
SpartanFX said:

They told me you can't delete your profile from our website. what is up with that?

prabobly they brag about the number of their members or something,,,

as of recent ,I am hating that website more and more,,,who is on the same boat as I am with regards to gamespot?

I changed my email to something fake but I still wanted to close my account.

I guess they just love you so much they don't want you (or let you) leave them!

I haven't really checked out gamespot regularly in a few years. I don't think I actually ever made an account/profile with them though... 

well ,,,how could I not see that lol,,,thanks man for opening my eyes  

makingmusic476 said:
 I am curious tell me... 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

highwaystar101 said:
I hate gamespot, I just hate them more than any other shop ever. We have the only one in England in my city and they charge %50 above RRP for every game... the second hand games are more than the new. And yet I see dumb people everyday when I walk past coming out with games that they paid far to much for.

That's my 2c

lol, that's GameStop, an evil worthy of an entirely separate discussion.

elgefe02 said:
makingmusic476 said:
I am curious tell me...

Don't do it!