By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm Moving to America :-)

Glad to see you are going to NYC / NJ area. Don't come to Austin area. There are already too many people coming here and not enough infrastructure to support them.  Their only solution is to use tax payer money to build toll roads and then "sell" the roads through a public-private partnerships.

Around the Network

good luck in god's own country

barneystinson69 said:

You know us Canadian's would've been more welcoming. Toronto is close enough to New York's "hip" life.

I'm kidding. Enjoy yourself, I wish to go to NYC someday as well.

You wan't to visit MacLaren's Pub and the place where they make the best hamburger in the city ? :v

SamuelRSmith said:
thranx said:
Awesome! Glad to have you over here! I like your view on politics and the world. Never new you wanted to move to the US though. Hope it all goes well for you. My wife emigrated from Germany, and her parents have as well. It is hard and there is a lot of peperwork too. Hopefully it is easier for you if your wife is already a citizen here.

No, she's not, she's a Chinese citizen.

It's an exceptionally difficult process, and it doesn't even do what it sets out to achieve, due to the porous nature of the border. It's very easy to get cynical about the whole thing.

Yea I could only imagine. My wife became a citizen before i met her. It took four years, a ton of paperwork, and a lot of time, for her to get her parents over here. Its not easy. I hope once you move over you have a good experience, and if you choose to stay I hope the process goes well for you.

outlawauron said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

This guy^ hah! Because there is no crime in the U.S. And he's an expert on Germany. "Foreign hordes". "Native women". Seems like one of those people who thinks the U.S. Is the greatest at everything in the world contrary to all statistical facts, and thinks everywhere else is 3rd world. and that nothing like this ever happens in the U.S? 

Good luck in life, thinking so biased. 

You're talking to a Swedish person.

Sure I am. And even if they were, I've lived where I'm talking about for a long time. I know what I'm talking about. 

Around the Network

If you travel to US with no money, no security.. You can easily end up on the street.. There is a shortage of workplaces there now due for all the corporations are building their factories in Asia, the financial crisis did a number on this world production. There is a risk in moving anywhere these days, so you really need to do your homework far beyond the point where you think you are ready.

Just a friendly advice, get a job first then move, have a security account with money enough to get home if something get fucked up.. you know what i mean: Life

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Peh said:
Slimebeast said:

Yeah, it's so much better in Germany where foreign hordes assault native women and the authorities try to cover it up.

That's a hyperbole. That's like me saying America is full of terrorist attacks because of 9/11.

Hyperbole? You are warning the OP for a president that might change the country so "it could turn up really bad".

So the USA can turn up really bad but Germany can't? The fact is that Germany already has changed, where the natives are brainwashed to even support the invasion of their own country.

Slimebeast said:
Peh said:

That's a hyperbole. That's like me saying America is full of terrorist attacks because of 9/11.

Hyperbole? You are warning the OP for a president that might change the country so "it could turn up really bad".

So the USA can turn up really bad but Germany can't? The fact is that Germany already has changed, where the natives are brainwashed to even support the invasion of their own country.

Brainwashed? Really? Any source for you claims?

Trump on the other hand.... just look at what he is saying. No human with common sense would say such bullshit and make promises to his own people to get some votes.

Trump is a nazi by definition. Means: A person with extreme racist or authoritarian views. And: an evil person who wants to use power to control and harm other people especially because of their race, religion, etc.

Trump goes against foreigners like mexicans and religious people in this case muslims in general. Fits the defintion. Do you want a nazi as a president? I can tell you how it went for us germans.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:

Brainwashed? Really? Any source for you claims?

Trump on the other hand.... just look at what he is saying. No human with common sense would say such bullshit and make promises to his own people to get some votes.

Trump is a nazi by definition. Means: A person with extreme racist or authoritarian views. And: an evil person who wants to use power to control and harm other people especially because of their race, religion, etc.

Trump goes against foreigners like mexicans and religious people in this case muslims in general. Fits the defintion. Do you want a nazi as a president? I can tell you how it went for us germans.

The thing is, Hitler had the full support of the NSDAP (and still needed the support of the moderate parties to take over) in a much more fragile system (Weimar) during a much more drastic time (post-Great Depression/WWI.) Even if Trump were Hitler (which he isn't -  as bad as he is) the GOP and Democratic parties hate him, and the U.S system has proven itself to be more resilient to totalitarianism than the Weimar system with its premeditated checks and balances, separation of powers, and its dual-soveriegnty, bottom-up, federalism. 

So yes, it is indeed a hyperbole. 

At least Trump has inspired one!